Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions, resolutions...

For my 2013 New Year's resolution I decided to force myself to write every single day for a year. Three hundred and sixty five entries. That's quite a promise to uphold for a girl who never follows through with any resolution of the sort. But, I think it will better myself in some form or fashion. Worst comes to worst it will just cause me to develop my skill of writing, allow me to think, and...keep me off Instagram, maybe. I love to read and I've always had a knack for writing, so this might actually be a resolution worth following.What better way to make 2013 influential than to write and express myself daily. Only God knows what about, but the point is I will be enjoying myself. Without further or do, here's to 2013 and all the beautiful things it has in store. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment