Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#4 Meet Bob Dylan..

Nineteen years old with a bucket list..
Normally this statement would have a number around 50 or above. Along with our weird eating habits, my siblings and I have never been traditional, so it's only fitting that I decide my dreams in life at the age of nineteen. Well..the dreams I have at this very moment..
Number four on my list is to meet on the most influential singer/songwriters...not of my time, Bob Dylan. This may come as a shock to people. It's 2011, and my favorite artist is man who could be my Grandfather. As my family would say, I was born in the wrong generation. 
Out of all my wishes, this particular wish seemed the farthest from coming true. Since his stop in Austin, Bob Dylan has not been to Texas, and very rarely the United States. I found myself looking at his tour dates for 2011.
China
Japan
Australia
Amsterdam
Not to my surprise, nothing close in sight. Then, at the very end of the page, the word Winstar catches my eye.. 
Number four just got A LOT closer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment