Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Head Full of Doubt, Road full of Promise.

It's time for some blog renovation. It has come to my attention that my "blog" has become undeniably a bore. Therefore, it's time for a turn in the right direction. A turn to a road full of promises, despite my head full of doubts. It is my wish that motivation is the product of renovation.

I've alway been a creative person, more artistic than mathematical, emotional rather than logical, and a more feeling driven person than a being fueled by thought. So, going with my strengths I have decided to turn this commentary blog into a visionary blog. Pictures, projects and passion galore! Through passion I will achieve motivation, and this blog will benefit. And with pinterest, founding bloggers and some inspiration as my guides, I will go forth and CREATE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment